June 08, 2018
If you’ve ever had a sauna, you’ll agree that it’s quite relaxing and restful. The heat it offers you helps relax your sore muscles and thereby you feel great. However, a traditional sauna may create such a high temperature that not all people can handle easily. That’s why Earth’s Wisdom has brought you the information of infrared sauna which can be an amazing alternative for a traditional sauna offering all its health benefits without the extreme heat.
The main difference between a traditional sauna and an infrared sauna is that the latter doesn’t heat the air around you unlike the former. It uses infrared lamps that make use of electromagnetic radiation and directly warm your body.
As explained by a physical therapist, infrared saunas make use of infrared panels rather than conventional heat to penetrate tissues thereby easily heating up the person’s body before heating the surrounding air.
Thus, an infrared sauna can work at a lower temperature (typically from 120°F to 140°F) than a traditional sauna which works often from 150°F to 180°F.
As claimed by manufacturers of infrared saunas, only around 20% of the heat is used up to heat the surrounding air and the rest 80% heats your body directly.
Admirers of infrared saunas claim that heat of these saunas penetrates more deeply in the body than heated air. This offers you the experience of a more intense sweat at a lower temperature.
As per the physical therapist, the environment of infrared sauna is more tolerable and allows the user to stay inside the sauna for longer while increasing your core body heat by two to three degrees.
The supposed advantages of an infrared sauna are the same as that of a traditional sauna and include:
Saunas are being used by people since centuries for all types of health conditions. Traditional saunas have been studied and researched for several years for their health benefits; but infrared saunas haven’t been yet studied and researched much. But there are a few studies available.
An infrared sauna can be taken at health clubs, spas or doctors’ offices and also, you can build one in your home. However, you should remember that all the infrared saunas don’t come with common instructions. Here are some tips.
Keep Yourself Hydrated
Drink adequate (a glassful) water before going inside an infrared sauna. You can even take water inside the sauna, particularly if you are sensitive to extreme heat.
Choose the Right Temperature
Typically the temperature inside an infrared sauna ranges between 100°F and 150°F. Beginners can choose the lowest temperature while experienced users can choose the higher one. Thus if you are just starting, choose 100°F and continue with it for a few sessions. Then you can increase the temperature at every session till you reach 150°F.
Beginners can start with 10 to 15 minutes duration and go on adding time at every session till you reach 20 to 30 minutes. Saunas feature a timer; make sure you use it. Staying inside the sauna for too long may make you dehydrated.
It’s up to you if to go inside the sauna in a bathing suit or even naked.
So, if you were shying away from sauna due to its heat, now you can enjoy its health benefits from the infrared sauna. Get the sauna and enjoy health.
In conclusion, when it comes to saunas, an infrared sauna offers several advantages over a traditional sauna. One of the main benefits of an infrared sauna is that it uses infrared technology to produce heat, which penetrates deeper into the body, allowing for a more thorough and efficient detoxification process. This deep heat can also help relieve muscle and joint pain and improve circulation, among other health benefits.
In addition to its therapeutic benefits, an infrared sauna is also more energy-efficient and easier to operate than a traditional sauna. While traditional saunas require a significant amount of time and energy to heat up and maintain, infrared saunas can be up and running in a matter of minutes, and require less energy to operate.
Furthermore, infrared saunas are more convenient to use, as they do not produce the same level of humidity and heat as traditional saunas. This means that you can enjoy the benefits of a sauna without feeling overwhelmed by the heat, and without worrying about moisture damage to your home.
Overall, an infrared sauna is an excellent investment for those looking to improve their health and wellness. From its ability to provide deeper relaxation and detoxification to its more energy-efficient and convenient operation, it's clear that an infrared sauna is the superior choice. So why not give it a try and experience the benefits for yourself?
Comments will be approved before showing up.
March 12, 2023
March 05, 2023
March 01, 2023
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
© 2023 Earth's Wisdom®. All Rights Reserved.